- Report of the Task Force of Zoonoses Data Collection including a proposal for a harmonized monitoring scheme of antimicrobial resistance in Salmonella in fowl (Gallus gallus), turkeys, and pigs and Campylobacter jejuni and C. coli in broilers, the EFSA Journal (2007), 96,1-46.
- Report of the Task Force on Zoonoses Data Collection on a proposal for technical specifications for a baseline survey on the prevalence of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in breeding pigs, The EFSA Journal (2007) 129, 1-14.
- Report from the Task Force on Zoonoses Data Collection including guidance for harmonized monitoring and reporting of antimicrobial resistance in commensal Escherichia coli and Enterococcus spp. from food animals. The EFSA Journal (2008) 141: 1-44.
- Scientific Report of EFSA: Analysis of the baseline survey on the prevalence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in holdings with breeding pigs, in the EU, 2008 – Part B: factors associated with MRSA contamination of holdings. EFSA Journal 2010; 8(6):1597.
- Technical specifications for the analysis and reporting of data on antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in the European Union Summary Report. EFSA Journal 2012;10(2):2587