ubcontractors, international organisations for bee health).
The meeting aimed at:
- Officially stating the beginning of the project;
- Outlining the project goals as well as the individual roles and responsibilities of the consortium members;
- Describing the bodies involved in the project;
- Creating a commitment by all the project’s participants;
- Defining collaborations among the partners, in order to approve the methods, deliverables, milestone and budget according to SUSAN-ERANET requirements.
The day started with a welcome introduction by the project coordinator and leader of WPs 4 and 7, Giovanni Formato (IZSLT). Then the coordinator presented the mission and institutional activities of the membership body, followed by a detailed presentation of the BPRACTICES project was given.
The first part of the morning was then devoted to introduce the partners’ background, belonging institutions and role in the project. Afterwards, and during the afternoon, the WP leaders gave an overview of the activities and aims planned for each WP.
Finally, the last session was dedicated to fix major deadlines and collaborations to launch project activities.
All the materials can be downloaded from this site, at the Dissemination section.